Since the birth of the social web, customers have turned to the web and the social platforms to seek for help, support and guidance regarding products they are using or interested in purchasing.
The millennials are early adopters of the social web and they know how to embrace it & work it to their needs. The rest of the world is also turning to the internet for much quicker responses and support.
This is a good indication for businesses to start adopting the social web to offer enhanced customer satisfaction to their customers and future customers.
7 Common Problems That Impede Customers Loyalty
- It takes too long to resolve an issue.
- Over promising, under delivering.
- Customers treated rudely or with suspicion.
- Constant redirection from person to person, and having to repeat the issue each time.
- Customers having to follow up to check if issue is resolved.
- Being pushed to buy something—even before a support issue is resolved.
- Not able to find or finding the FAQ unhelpful, incomplete, or outdated.
Businesses are still not able to build a solid product or a service model around the principles of the web to improve customer satisfaction.